Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day Twenty and I'm Really Complicated



Character that's most like me?

Honestly, this may seem arrogant, but

I consider myself a lot like the Eleventh Doctor.

I act like an overexcited puppy






I have some questionable fashion choices (Seriously, I spent my summer in a lab coat-turned-button up shirt thing over tank tops, jean shorts, a side ponytail, and a fedora that I spent half the summer looking for.) And I REALLY ROCK IT! If I do say so myself.


A lot of the time, I'm like this...
Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special Image Matt Smith Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special Sneak Peek & David Tennant Teaser

Clara in the background, in real life for me, would be Julia. More on that later.
Also, where can I get that book? I taught myself Advanced Quantum Physics already.

But sometimes, I'm like this

I had my own Time War (depression) And when I conquered the Daleks (suicidal thoughts), I sacificed some of myself in the process (I can't be just happy now, It's either very high or very low).

So, yeah
Bye!
-Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment