Monday, November 4, 2013

Day Four and Swiss Cheese

Hi there!

It's November 4th, so it's time for day four!

The chart says...Favorite Doctor!

I may or may not go on a rant today, because I love Eleven. He's so cute, like an overexcited puppy!


I mean really, you can't resist it!


Also, fashion choice.
 

Old and new. It's so unique, daring, and envious that I may or may not have casually cosplayed at least once a month for the past few months. Seriously. I have five different button down shirts.

Though most of my non-Whovian friends are like


But know this as a fact.


I wear bow ties no matter who says that they're not cool or I shouldn't be wearing them.

Another fact: The Eleventh Doctor is funny!


And he has really insightful quotes.



I need to say this on a daily basis.


So that's it, I guess. Oh yeah, about the cheese. Does it make sense that I go to school on a Monday and a Wednesday, but stay home the rest of the week? I have a Swiss cheese week of break. Both have holes in them.

Signing off,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment