Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day Twelve and I'm a Wholockian



Hi there Whovians!

Since today I can do whatever I want, I'm going to do a picture dump of funny Doctor Who stuff I've found. Enjoy!


So, take River and The Doctor's piece of dialogue and transpose it to another guy who wears a fez...
DOCTOR, YOU MARCH YOUR BUTT RIGHT BACK HOME TO SEXY. SHE WILL BE VERY UPSET WITH YOU.
That awkward moment when your in-laws start making out in front of you.

Carl and the Doctor - no, it's okay. It's not like I needed my heart for anything in the future.

Deleted scene from Girl in the Fireplace (gifs).....awww, he so would do that too! They should have kept this in!!!!
this explains so much.
Too true!  In fact I get an awful lot of funny looks when I shake my fist and yell "Moffat!"
Oh, his face!
Yay Rory!\
YOL∞


HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH MY GOD THIS WOULD SO BE ME.

I knocked over a cat, frying pan, and a crate of apples last time I did that.

Stop it! There's a time and a place Jack, this isn't it.

...and now we know why they are also in the 1800's.
Yes, I'm a Wholockian.









So yeah. I feel that these are getting worse as time goes on.

Bye Moffateers!
-Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment