Friday, November 8, 2013

Day Eight and Motivational Posters



Hello Whovians! Here's day eight of this blog, a who-related photo that makes me happy.

I actually have a whole ton of them, so this post will be pic-heavy.

So, I love memes and the Doctors, and when I discovered them, I started saving them every where.

I have this one as my iPad lock screen. Ahh. Motivational David Tennant.


This one is the joke I always make when someone asks me about my sonic screwdriver.


Also, this is so true for all New-Series Whovians.


Seriously. the other day, my mum was saying "Honey, do you want these wall stickers for your room?"


And I was like:
1. DON"T BLINK
2. Do you not want me to sleep in my room?
3. Amnesia, anyone?
4. 
5. Do you want me to die? Those things EX-TER-MIN-ATE

Also, has anyone ever thought of mashing up a Dalek with Terminator?


Too late.

This too.


OH MY GALLIFREY! HOW ARE THEY READING MY MIND?


One of the reasons I want to be a doctor.

I'm going into college for a doctorate in cardiology. Two hearts, anyone?
No really, I want to go into cardiology.



Stop it! Mr. Smith, stop getting cheeky.
(That was a reference to the Sarah Jane Adventures, if no one caught that.)

I'm sorry, but I am so tempted to post this.


And...


I found these two right next to each other. (*Fights the urge to bring out coincidence gif*)

I want to say this to everyone checking their Twitter on the bus to school.

Well, not the paradise planet part, but you get my drift.

And we'll end with a sass-off


That's all for now. Tomorrow, I'll be cosplaying as 11 at the Museum of Natural History with my BFF as Amy. If anyone sees a girl in a pink shirt, bow tie, and suspenders holding a sonic screwdriver and a mop, that's me. Oh, and the fez!


Buh-bye!
-Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment