Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 2 and Coincidences

Hello again!

So...Um, here I am, doing day two of the 30 Day Doctor Who Challenge.

And I've realized that I haven't really watched any of the Classic Series episodes. Ahhhhh! The horror!



So, in the comments, please give me some advice on episodes to watch. Thanks!

Now on to the fun part.

You see, the other day, my BFF Julia, another Whovian heard the TARDIS materializing in her backyard. She looked out her window a second later, and there was something blue in the sky. Amy Pond-ish, right?

BUT SHE RECORDED IT! AND THE NEXT DAY, THERE WAS A SQUARE OF PRESSED GRASS ON HER LAWN!

Well, it's not as solid proof as your shed being destroyed, but...


Also, yesterday, driving back from my sister's swim practice, I saw a guy with a yellow tool belt and blue jeans, and a dog staring across the street. THEY LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE PRISONER ZERO!

Now, I would insert a photo in, but Google doesn't seem to have any. Just go rewatch The Eleventh Hour and look for the first image Prisoner Zero takes.


Is my life turning into The Eleventh Hour, or what?

Signing off,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment